Been a while have a licensing question

Rabea

Hi, I recently posted a dog video. Applied for full licensing or whatever it is. Usually you get an email saying it’s approved for full or limited distribution. I never got one so I’m not sure where the video stands and it’s at 849 views so far so just wondering how I can tell?
Any info helps. Thanks!
I think if your video goes a live without approved email so it got a full distribution.
but if you want to be sure you can send mail to
support@rumble.com

BenW

I think if your video goes a live without approved email so it got a full distribution.
but if you want to be sure you can send mail to
support@rumble.com
Normally you will get a message when your video is approved for full or limited. Only for limited you have to accept it (or not) by clicking on the link in the mail within 30 days. If it went live by itself than it is full distribution, but you get an email as well like this: Congratulations, you have been approved for profit sharing for your upload "video name". Our editorial staff just selected this content to be featured on our front page and promoted with our partners

PubgMasterGame

Hi, I recently posted a dog video. Applied for full licensing or whatever it is. Usually you get an email saying it’s approved for full or limited distribution. I never got one so I’m not sure where the video stands and it’s at 849 views so far so just wondering how I can tell?
Any info helps. Thanks!
check your spam folder may be the full distribution mail in there

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Any info helps. Thanks!
Congratulations, this video got full distribution and we sent you an email indicating so.

Please make sure our emails aren't getting caught in your spam folder.