Auto select the username input on login page

Status
Not open for further replies.

LachlanLever

Hi
Rumble has updated the design of login page but one feature is missing. In earlier version, on login page, username input field was automatically focused. But in latest version, we have to first click on input to start typing.
Benefit of auto focus is that we start typing without clicking to that field.

Please add this feature to your login page. Your developer can easily understand this request. I'm developer, if you need help for your web application, I'm always available for you.
Thanks.

Maxyviral

Hi
Rumble has updated the design of login page but one feature is missing. In earlier version, on login page, username input field was automatically focused. But in latest version, we have to first click on input to start typing.

Please add this feature to your login page. Your developer can easily understand this request. I'm developer, if you need help for your web application, I'm always available for you.
Thanks.
wasn't sure what is your question ?? !!!

Rabea

?????????????
Hi

Thanks.

abdo5171

Hi

Thanks.
to make a click before typing Is that a big thing.

TwinsKitties

Hi

Thanks.
u can send your suggestion to support@rumble.com

LachlanLever

Yes. It is minor thing but professional websites have this option.
Example: open https://google.com , You might not noticed but typing place is already selected and blinking icon already present there.
Same as rumble should have this very small feature. Earlier version of rumble has this option of autofocus the username field on login page.
If you still didn't got my point, then just ask your developer to add "autofocus" attribute to following input on login form
input id="login-username" class="login-form-input" placeholder="Username"
Thanks.

Last edited:

nademedeiros

Example: open https://google.com , You might not noticed but typing place is already selected and blinking icon already present there.
Same as rumble should have this very small feature. Earlier version of rumble has this option of autofocus the username field on login page.
If you still didn't got my point, then just ask your developer to add "autofocus" attribute to following input on login form
Thanks.
Ohhhhh... I think I understand what you're talking about now... I'm always logged in, so I never noticed it... but good point!

PubgMasterGame

Thanks.
ohhh yeah this is good one i know got got your idea

abdo5171

Thanks.
I though it's nothing but as you said "It is minor thing but professional websites have this option" sorry for my first replay (y)(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.