Auto correct changed title!

brenmichelle

It’s tricky in the phone. This is the only process I have found to get to the edit option on your phone:
1)Click “expand” at the bottom of the page (if it’s not there on the main page, click “earnings” and you should see the word at the bottom of that page
2) click on “your channels”
3) click on “add” (you might need to turn your phone to see it)
Find the edit button under the video you’re trying to edit.
If you don’t see it, your video might already be live and is no longer availablefor editing.

If someone knows an easier way to edit on your phone, I’d love to know.

DaisyClarke

It’s tricky in the phone. This is the only process I have found to get to the edit option on your phone:
1)Click “expand” at the bottom of the page (if it’s not there on the main page, click “earnings” and you should see the word at the bottom of that page
If you don’t see it, your video might already be live and is no longer availablefor editing.

Thank you! I managed to do it easily from my lap top!