Audio/Video freezes, try to start again but can’t fast forward to where it stopped and resume. Gave Up, back to fricking UToobe ☹ Droid,

EdKurtz

Audio/Video freezes, try to start again but can’t fast forward to where it stopped and resume. Gave Up, back to fricking UToobe ☹ Droid, Moto Z2 Play, Android 8.0.0,

sorryc130

video freezes about every 5 mins on dan bongino show,, reload page, click to where i was on video and watch for 5 mins before it freezes again. happened 4 times in the last 30 mins. I give up for today, maybe give it another shot tomorrow and if it happens again, will just delete account. want it to work but not going to put up with the constant freezing on my laptop

HolliAnne

video freezes about every 5 mins on dan bongino show,, reload page, click to where i was on video and watch for 5 mins before it freezes again. happened 4 times in the last 30 mins. I give up for today, maybe give it another shot tomorrow and if it happens again, will just delete account. want it to work but not going to put up with the constant freezing on my laptop
Maybe try to be patient! It appears that this app was pretty quiet until Devin Nunes and Dan Bongino started promoting it. They have had a ton of new members in the past couple of weeks and seem to be working on getting all the kinks worked out. Maybe give it a couple of weeks? It is a free app so anything they do to try and make us all happy is a bonus 😀