Article 13 And YouTube video copies.

@Mario, me again ๐Ÿ™„ lol
I was wondering if Rumble knew anything about article 13 that comes into force next year and seems to cause quite a stir on YouTube. Is this going to affect Rumble? Do we have to worry?
Also YouTube seems to get tougher on video copies that get re-uploaded for copyright issues and that there aren't so many of the same videos. Which would be a good thing, but many had problems uploading there own video to a different channel. That made me think, obviously Rumble re-uploads our videos to their channel. Will you still be able to do this? I hope you guys would be exempt from that rule.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
@Mario, me again ๐Ÿ™„ lol
I was wondering if Rumble knew anything about article 13 that comes into force next year and seems to cause quite a stir on YouTube. Is this going to affect Rumble? Do we have to worry?
Also YouTube seems to get tougher on video copies that get re-uploaded for copyright issues and that there aren't so many of the same videos. Which would be a good thing, but many had problems uploading there own video to a different channel. That made me think, obviously Rumble re-uploads our videos to their channel. Will you still be able to do this? I hope you guys would be exempt from that rule.
Hi SV,

all of our content goes through a verification process so we don't have to worry about infringements. Our licensing team will always make sure of that.