Are you ready to Rumble at Vidcon?

chrisrumble

Administrator
Staff member
Have you ever heard of Vidcon? It’s one of the world’s largest video creator conferences located in Anaheim, California. A large contingent of Rumble creators and staff will be in attendance from July 23rd till July 25th, 2015. The best part… Rumble wants to invest in you!

If you’re an active user who is over 18 years old and has made over $100 in lifetime earnings with Rumble, you’ll qualify for the following Rumble investment:

- A $100 cash credit towards Vidcon (must show proof of a Vidcon conference pass)
- A custom Rumble t-shirt with your Rumble username
- Access to all Rumble social events and meet-ups with Rumble staff
- Access to Rumble.com’s newest features launch
- Starbucks gift card

If you haven’t reached $100 in lifetime earnings with Rumble, we still want to meet you and will provide the following:

- Rumble t-shirt
- Access to all Rumble social events and meet-ups with Rumble staff
- Access to Rumble.com’s newest features launch

If you fall into either category, please email events@rumble.com with your full name, address, phone, and your Rumble username. There is only a limited supply for investment, so first come, first serve.

Let’s get ready to Rumble at Vidcon!

You can learn more information about Vidcon here: http://vidcon.com

I did not understand well. who made more than $ 100 will receive all these awards? it is necessary to inscribe in somewhere? await response

That's actually my question too. I mean Germany is a bit far, it would be really nice to have a live stream, at least from announcing of the new stuff!