Are there 2 Different Profiles here on Rumble for each user?

MareBear

Is there a difference between your Rumble Community Profile & your Rumble Profile pages? I have figured out how to upload a profile pic on the Community forums, but can't for the life of me figure out how to upload one to my regular Rumble profile page. All I get is an M in a circle over there. And as you can tell you can see my profile pic here in the Community. I don't really like how there's two different profiles you have to maintain, one for the Community & one for the Channel.

BenW

Trustworthy Member
Is there a difference between your Rumble Community Profile & your Rumble Profile pages? I have figured out how to upload a profile pic on the Community forums, but can't for the life of me figure out how to upload one to my regular Rumble profile page. All I get is an M in a circle over there. And as you can tell you can see my profile pic here in the Community. I don't really like how there's two different profiles you have to maintain, one for the Community & one for the Channel.
In account options you can change your profile picture: https://rumble.com/account/profile

wRitingRochelle

In account options you can change your profile picture: https://rumble.com/account/profile
That is really strange! And the app is so different from the online. I am still not sure the purpose of the app vs the website. I think they need to look at streamlining some things maybe. Make it more user friendly. Hopefully they are working on it. If they are very new, we may just have to be patient. 🤷🏻‍♀️

BenW

Trustworthy Member
That is really strange! And the app is so different from the online. I am still not sure the purpose of the app vs the website. I think they need to look at streamlining some things maybe. Make it more user friendly. Hopefully they are working on it. If they are very new, we may just have to be patient. 🤷🏻‍♀️
The iPhone app is quite new (July 22th) so I think they are still working on it to improve it

MareBear

I am on my laptop...I haven't downloaded the app onto my Android yet. Wanted to check it out via web browser first. Ya, I sure hope they streamline things quickly cuz it's rather annoying.

Oh, and thanks for the reply!