Approved Videos

realLanaB2A

I have only four videos “approved” out of 20. (Approval 0% even though I’ve won money on one already.) Does that mean only those four are allowed to included to rumble or are you just behind on approvals?? I have quite a few rumbles on several so I don’t get it. How do I know which ones are “approved”? And can the settings be changed on a submitted video and re-evaluated? I cannot see my original settings. (I may have not put a response in who recorded it but they are mine.)
Any help would be appreciated.

BenW

Trustworthy Member
I have only four videos “approved” out of 20. (Approval 0% even though I’ve won money on one already.) Does that mean only those four are allowed to included to rumble or are you just behind on approvals?? I have quite a few rumbles on several so I don’t get it. How do I know which ones are “approved”? And can the settings be changed on a submitted video and re-evaluated? I cannot see my original settings. (I may have not put a response in who recorded it but they are mine.)
Any help would be appreciated.
You always get an email if your video is approved for limited or full distribution. if it is limited you will get an approval link in the mail. if it is full than it will go live immediately. Approval normally takes 1-3 workdays. Maybe longer now because of many new members. if you are on your 'All VIdeos' page you can see three little dots at the right in the grey bar underneath the video. if you click on it a menu opens. if you choose 'agreement'you will get information about the video. Above the grey bar is a small grey bar with the words "monetized" or "ad free" or "rumbling" this also tells you if a video is approved or not.

realLanaB2A

If a video is monetized that means it is included in the rumbles, correct? I guess you cannot edit the settings after it has been submitted, from what I am seeing online. I was working just from my phone. It's a new world on an actual computer. Phone app is glitchy too.

Another question... Do you know how to unsubscribe to all the emails every time someone adds a new video? I have tried on my phone but it doesn't work.

Last edited:

PubgMasterGame

If a video is monetized that means it is included in the rumbles, correct? I guess you cannot edit the settings after it has been submitted, from what I am seeing online. I was working just from my phone. It's a new world on an actual computer. Phone app is glitchy too.

Another question... Do you know how to unsubscribe to all the emails every time someone adds a new video? I have tried on my phone but it doesn't work.
u can find it here on website

channel subscriptions section of right bar

u will find turn off notification button next to each member