Approval emails

Hi,

I had a video go live yesterday. I didn't get an email either way indicting it went live.

I dont mind not receiving an email if the email is for full distribution but it appear my video was only limited (its not on msn, yahoo, aol, rumble reel, or rumble viral).

Is anyone else having issues with limited videos going live without approval? I dont accept limited distribution.

I wasnt sure if this was a fluke thing or if there is a system issue, or if it got approved and it just didnt get put up anywhere yet. I do see it in my acct settings as "live"

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Hi,

I had a video go live yesterday. I didn't get an email either way indicting it went live.

I dont mind not receiving an email if the email is for full distribution but it appear my video was only limited (its not on msn, yahoo, aol, rumble reel, or rumble viral).

Is anyone else having issues with limited videos going live without approval? I dont accept limited distribution.

I wasnt sure if this was a fluke thing or if there is a system issue, or if it got approved and it just didnt get put up anywhere yet. I do see it in my acct settings as "live"
When your video is approved for full distribution you receive an email that requires no confirmation on your behalf to make the video live.

Limited distribution videos on the other hand DO require your conformation via link approval before they go live, our system is built this way so the video can't go live without your express consent. Worse case scenario if you didn't receive this email is that your video won't go live and you'll have to reach to support to have the email resent.

At no point does a limited distribution video go live without user confirmation. Only if a limited distribution video is upgraded to full, does it go live without your approval, but at that point it's simply reverting to the rule that we approve all full distribution videos then just send you a notification email.

When your video is approved for full distribution you receive an email that requires no confirmation on your behalf to make the video live.

Limited distribution videos on the other hand DO require your conformation via link approval before they go live, our system is built this way so the video can't go live without your express consent. Worse case scenario if you didn't receive this email is that your video won't go live and you'll have to reach to support to have the email resent.

At no point does a limited distribution video go live without user confirmation. Only if a limited distribution video is upgraded to full, does it go live without your approval, but at that point it's simply reverting to the rule that we approve all full distribution videos then just send you a notification email.
Thanks.. i dont know what is going on with this video however...the other day it showed as live. Now i dont see it pending or live...its simply gone, but searchable by title on rumble. The only email i received for this video was for the subscribers club email while the video was still pending...which is a different issue that someone else was working on.

The link to the video is this

https://rumble.com/v72fcp-tiny-hamster-cant-stop-eating-in-tiny-kitchen.html

@Mario its weird, the video isnt showing up under the pending tab, or the live videos tab, but when i clicked on all videos tab it does show up as live there. I havent received an email on it ...so I dont know if this is live and approved for full distribution? I didnt see itnon rumble viral or rumble reel...i guess im not really sure if this is live even or if its pending since its not showing up properly in different settings.