App and site needs work

Phjanak

There seems to be no way to edit any text you've entered once it's been posted. For example, to change a date or a typo in the description. Nor do I see a way to delete a video or even to change the monetization licence or status.

brenmichelle

Are you talking about before or after a decision is made on your video? You can’t change a license agreement. I edit on my phone and it is a bit tricky, but I know you can edit descriptions under your content on the website. On my phone, I go to “your channel” then click on the video and there is an edit button.

Pstrjl

Are you talking about before or after a decision is made on your video? You can’t change a license agreement. I edit on my phone and it is a bit tricky, but I know you can edit descriptions under your content on the website. On my phone, I go to “your channel” then click on the video and there is an edit button.
I found a typo on my first upload, which has been monetized, and cannot find an edit button as you suggest. Am I missing something? Thanks

Pstrjl

if the video is monetized you can't edit anymore. It is possible to edit before it is monetized. As @brenmichelle mentioned: You can’t change a license agreement.
Thank you. What about deleting the video and then uploading again? I cannot find a way to delete.

brenmichelle

Once you select an agreement and it becomes monetized you can’t delete it because it has already been sent out to various partners.

Pstrjl

Once you select an agreement and it becomes monetized you can’t delete it because it has already been sent out to various partners.
So once you upload a video, and it has been monitized, you can never delete it???? I have read others speak about deleting their videos, but once monetized, impossible? How is this acceptable? I have looked all over for these things to be explained and have missed it if it exists. It should be made plain to everyone right upfront. I must reconsider any further association with Rumble. I appreciate the help. Thank you.

BenW

Trustworthy Member
So once you upload a video, and it has been monitized, you can never delete it???? I have read others speak about deleting their videos, but once monetized, impossible? How is this acceptable? I have looked all over for these things to be explained and have missed it if it exists. It should be made plain to everyone right upfront. I must reconsider any further association with Rumble. I appreciate the help. Thank you.
You can read it in the terms and conditions; https://rumble.com/s/terms

Term:
The above licenses granted by you are perpetual and irrevocable.

Pstrjl

You could maybe try to email support and ask them to delete it. They might be able to if it hasn’t been sent to partners. I would just leave it though, it’s a good study👍
I did send an email before coming to the forums and have yet to get a reply. I will try again. I appreciate the help and encouragment. Still contemplating it. :)

BTW, I did add a comment under the video making the correction so if no changes are made at least I have that.

cdngreenwaterdiver

I did send an email before coming to the forums and have yet to get a reply. I will try again. I appreciate the help and encouragment. Still contemplating it. :)

BTW, I did add a comment under the video making the correction so if no changes are made at least I have that.
also in my opinion, if it is monetized and making money, dont worry too much about the spelling error.