AOL

Tripwire

Can anybody tell me anything about AOL views I recieved third party payment last month and got 3 cents from them , which is fair enough... but I cannot find any view counts on any of my Guilty German Shepherd cant hide shame video on AOL apart from one which says views 0 ,fair enough again , but I have been on this site on numerous occasions from different place's and it still state's 0 views you cannot comment on these videos has there is no comment section ,unless I am looking in the wrong places ,but I did find it a bit odd not one single view?so this is why I purposely went on this site to see if my views registered and they didn't. Looked back on rumble community and found that lots of people a while back had a lot of problems with the view counts on AOL, None of my video's have any views at all ?

Tripwire

Someone told me that i probably don't have any views although I find this hard to believe that I don't have any? when the video has around a million views but I was told that the view count is 0 because I had probably been on the website before as I was paid 3 cents lol and that they wont register as another view because it registers my cookies ,? but thinking about it, shouldn't it still show at least my view I have asked a few friends to view the video to see if it goes up , find it a bit strange myself ....