Any tips on how to get videos approved?

DavidMcNab

I uploaded 2 videos. Both of them are rejected . Why ?
Hello and welcome to Rumble. As a new user, people in this community, and Rumble staff gave me great advice and direction. I'm grateful for that help and it made things work out very well for me. I'm happy to return the favour and respond to a question like this. I watched your intro video and subscribed to your channel. I'm eager to see content from Pakistan and curious about what you will upload. I watched your school video and made a comment there that might help you. Then I watched your dog video and you almost lost my subscription. I commented there as well. I hope you don't take it as criticism, but I think you'll understand why the video might have been rejected. In nature, people should not interfere in animal confrontations, but filming domestic dogs in distress is another matter. People likely won't share or enjoy that sort of content.
My comments might guide you in the right direction regarding narratives and titles.
Try to focus on positive or uplifting and unique content and you'll find things are easier.

Xiomara15

amigo David yo subi 4 Videos y los primeros 2 me los rechazaron me gustaría saber porque? podrías verlos y decirme en qué falle porfavor muchas gracias

Xiomara15

[QUOTE = "Xiomara15, publicación: 24841, miembro: 15412"]
amigo David yo subi 4 Videos y los primeros 2 me los rechazaron me gustaría saber porque? podría verlos y decirme en qué falleció porfavor muchas gracias
[/CITAR]
quise decir en qué falle porfavor

DavidMcNab

[QUOTE = "Xiomara15, publicación: 24841, miembro: 15412"]
amigo David yo subi 4 Videos y los primeros 2 me los rechazaron me gustaría saber porque? podría verlos y decirme en qué falleció porfavor muchas gracias
[/CITAR]
quise decir en qué falle porfavor
La primera pregunta es quién hizo los videos. ¿No son tu propio trabajo original?