All referrals now show up in your account!

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Previously we had a glitch were only users that had earnings would report under your referrals.

This led to a lot of creators emailing support to confirm if an user had indeed used their referral link to register because they did not yet show up in their referrals page.

This has now been fixed. All referrals will show up in your account the minute they open an account using your referral code!

TwinsKitties

Previously we had a glitch were only users that had earnings would report under your referrals.

This led to a lot of creators emailing support to confirm if an user had indeed used their referral link to register because they did not yet show up in their referrals page.

This has now been fixed. All referrals will show up in your account the minute they open an account using your referral code!
woow that's great update

cdngreenwaterdiver

Perfect, this will save you many hours replying to that exact question.I know I have asked a couple times myself.

sloggervlogger

Oh, I've got two more referrals that I thought I had lol. No earnings, YET, but it's a start. It would have been nice to know when they actually signed up. Could we also have the earnings filter for custom, lifetime, last 6 months...... on the referral page? Then you would have even less emails to answer @Mario :) Seeing this, makes me want to actually go and get some more people interested.