all Political??

AFMomXs2

Hi I heard about this website on Bongino and thought I would try it out. I would like to ask one question .. l have been posting videos on FB
for my business (I sell Chalk Couture) These are short crafting videos.. I have tried Youtube but haven't been able to figure it out.. (I'm old) lol
Anyway is Rumble strictly politics ??

Mario

Head of the Support Team
Staff member
Hi I heard about this website on Bongino and thought I would try it out. I would like to ask one question .. l have been posting videos on FB
for my business (I sell Chalk Couture) These are short crafting videos.. I have tried Youtube but haven't been able to figure it out.. (I'm old) lol
No, we are open to all content.

KapperOutdoors

I just uploaded our first 2 videos on this platform. They appear to be live, but are still 'pending' on our account page. Anyway I hope to be able to bring in some of the great Outdoors here! Thanks.

StangBangin

I am still trying to figure this out how this works exactly but it appears to me that the users prefer political content. From what I see, they get the most "rumbles" and rate the highest on the "list". Thats very unfortunate, I even see reposts of news interviews with 1k+

StellarCGaming

If you're into Video Games, I'm moving some of my YouTube videos over to Rumble. If you get a chance, please check it out and make any comments you might have. Thanks!

Hang10AlienSurfer

I don't post political videos. A lot of videos I have seen so far are puppy videos. I would like to see more cat videos. I can still go to youtube for thos though.

DamagedDarts

No, it’s not strictly politics at all! It is an alternative to YouTube, so there are tons of different topics on here. I’m a YouTuber of over 3 years, and I’m trying out this platform to see how it fares. Hopefully, it can even rise above YouTube in popularity here in the USA.

liswofford

I have to agree with StangBangin! The majority of videos I have seen, in the Rumble Battles specifically, are political, and strongly biased toward Trump and the Republican party. Who decides what videos are chosen for the Battles?

StellarCGaming

No, it’s not strictly politics at all! It is an alternative to YouTube, so there are tons of different topics on here. I’m a YouTuber of over 3 years, and I’m trying out this platform to see how it fares. Hopefully, it can even rise above YouTube in popularity here in the USA.
Agreed. I'm hoping it will reach critical mass soon. I'll keep my content on both for now, but soon...

DvaeoGreg

AFMom: I have uploaded more videos in two weeks on Rumble than I ever did on YT. YT has grown too large for a newbie to get any traction I think. Much easier to use than YT and a more responsive company.
Another Dan Rumbler for the win.