All content is “Pending”... wondering if I have erred?

SpiderJerusalem

Saw the channel via Dan Bongino post on Parler. I suspect I am not alone there. Whereas I have “just” entered into the fray I am, of course, both hopeful and ignorant. I am concerned that I am doing it wrong (I have a world things to learn I know). I obviously need folks to know I exist in order to thrive. If possible, can someone of the admin variety help me to find or know what may be at issue?
Thanks!

KerinGedge

Saw the channel via Dan Bongino post on Parler. I suspect I am not alone there. Whereas I have “just” entered into the fray I am, of course, both hopeful and ignorant. I am concerned that I am doing it wrong (I have a world things to learn I know). I obviously need folks to know I exist in order to thrive. If possible, can someone of the admin variety help me to find or know what may be at issue?
Thanks!
Pending is about monetization, your content is being evaluated by advertisers. Unlike YT advertisers here actually get to choose what sort of content their ads get to play on. Your content, though pending, is still visible to the rest of the rumble community and you can share it.

AdventurousLad

Chris said: "All videos are live as soon as you upload them. You can share them and send them to friends immediately. The pending status is to see if any advertisers want to put ads next to your video. "
Hello, guys. May I ask you what is the situation when the video is not even pending, yet, but ''Analyzing'' It has been like that for many hours. Have you experienced that? Many thanks in advance. :)

KerinGedge

Hello, guys. May I ask you what is the situation when the video is not even pending, yet, but ''Analyzing'' It has been like that for many hours. Have you experienced that? Many thanks in advance. :)
Analyzing means the same as pending.. they, i think, have changed the word pending to analyzing because people were associating the word "pending" and "approving" with whether or not the video itself was approved.. it simply means "we are a analyzing video for monetization"

AdventurousLad

Analyzing means the same as pending.. they, i think, have changed the word pending to analyzing because people were associating the word "pending" and "approving" with whether or not the video itself was approved.. it simply means "we are a analyzing video for monetization"
Many thanks for your response. Both ''analyzing'' and ''pending'' seem to be used because for my 1st video I posted I had ''pending'' for many hours before it got changed to ''rumbling'' and now for my 2nd video I've got ''analyzing'' ever since I've uploaded my video. Though what you say also makes sense, so there's no need for me to ''panic''. :D Thanks once again.

KerinGedge

Many thanks for your response. Both ''analyzing'' and ''pending'' seem to be used because for my 1st video I posted I had ''pending'' for many hours before it got changed to ''rumbling'' and now for my 2nd video I've got ''analyzing'' ever since I've uploaded my video. Though what you say also makes sense, so there's no need for me to ''panic''. :D Thanks once again.
Interesting! Up until recently I only saw the word "pending" on my videos and lots of people in the community were getting upset because they thought it meant that their videos were waiting for approval, which is why I think they changed it... I'm only seeing the word analysing on my recent uploads now...

AdventurousLad

Interesting! Up until recently I only saw the word "pending" on my videos and lots of people in the community were getting upset because they thought it meant that their videos were waiting for approval, which is why I think they changed it... I'm only seeing the word analysing on my recent uploads now...
I will keep an eye on that, because I posted my first video 3 days ago and my second video just today. I will see what the status of my third video is going to be in a few days time. Though I wouldn't be surprised if there is some sort of a small issue with the app/website and maybe users see different things. Who knows. :) Cheers.