Ad question

sloggervlogger

Rumble don't have any power over what adverts are put on only youtube has that power, so they don't earn you anymore money than you would on your own channel the only difference is rumble have more subs and youtube will promote their videos more than say your average joe because they will promote videos that are being watched, more watched time more promotion . That is how it work's
I have to disagree on the ads, through adsense they can optimizes the types of ads shown on your video. I can do it myself, but find it too complicated.

The 90% have nothing to do with it I believe. First you have to share your earnings with YouTube who takes 45% and it doesn't matter if it is your channel or Rumble YouTube, Rumble has to give YouTube the same amount. You get 55%, of that you keep obviously 100% on your videos that aren't claimed and the videos claimed by Rumble you get 90%! Rumble I believe just has a better chance of choosing their advertising, they can tweak it better than us on our own, they they try to get the high end advertising which in turn then gives us more money than we would get.
oh i see

Tripwire

I have to disagree on the ads, through adsense they can optimizes the types of ads shown on your video. I can do it myself, but find it too complicated.
My thoughts are you can allow and block ads, so you do get some control over ads but this does not amount to higher paying ads this is not possible through adsense, only you tube can control this, you can choose skippable ads etc etc but this is from youtube

I think ur right, i saw on a video on yt talking about rumble and about the higher paying ads...something like youtube offers different tiers of ads to different people, but the more popular the acct the better opportunity for the best paying ads.

Tripwire

O
I think ur right, i saw on a video on yt talking about rumble and about the higher paying ads...something like youtube offers different tiers of ads to different people, but the more popular the acct the better opportunity for the best paying ads.
Could you please send me a link for this video I would really like to watch this ? If it shows you how to do this ,i didnt think it was possible Thanks

Tripwire

Oh yes in that case we should all recieve a little more than we would on our own youtube channel ;) thanks for the info

winkeldinkel

If you give me one of your URLs of a claimed video I'll have a look!
Here is one claimed by rumble recently that is on my personal YouTube, No ads appear at all. I remember when I first joined in 2016 ads appeared on rumble claimed videos but nothing appears since about February 2018. I think this is YouTube that disabled it because I didn't have the required subscribers.
View: https://youtu.be/vqUgIc8HuZg

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Here is one claimed by rumble recently that is on my personal YouTube, No ads appear at all. I remember when I first joined in 2016 ads appeared on rumble claimed videos but nothing appears since about February 2018. I think this is YouTube that disabled it because I didn't have the required subscribers.
View: https://youtu.be/vqUgIc8HuZg
I just checked in our YouTube and this video is monetized, can you confirm if this is being monetized on your end? there may be an issue with YT itself.
Capture.JPG

BenW

I only see on one video monetised by Rumble on my own YouTube channel advertisement, on all the others I don't see adds. Because Rumble monetise them you don't need to have the 1000 subscribers and 4000 watch hours, so you would expect advertisements on all the videos. Why aren't there advertisements, except for one video, on the videos on my own YouTube channel? Only on this one I have advertisements:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyfMcFdf7jY

I believe that the youtube ones are monetized, but the views are so low and the length of the video is so less that they might not show ads.
I dont think that we need the youtube threshold once we are attached with rumble.
I just created my youtube channel and updated the same with rumble,
Waiting to see if any ads are shown on my video.