Ad question

winkeldinkel

Hi! I got some copyright claims from rumble on my youtube which is totally normal. I was wondering when the ads usually start appearing on those vids on my peronal yt page. My acct is newer, so I wasnt sure if this takes time or if it is something that should be automatic and should let you know that ads arent appearing.

Thank you!
Do you have at least 1000 subscribers and at least 4000 hrs watchtime on your personal YouTube? I sure don't and that's why I see no monetization on my video copies that also appear on rumble. You can verify with rumble staff about this just to make sure.

Do you have at least 1000 subscribers and at least 4000 hrs watchtime on your personal YouTube? I sure don't and that's why I see no monetization on my video copies that also appear on rumble. You can verify with rumble staff about this just to make sure.
No i dont....its not even close🤣😭ive tried for forever but could never get the hang of youtube...there is a lot to it...seems the perfect title sometimes is even more important than the content. Thanks for clearing that up! I misunderstood i guess and thought if anything was claimed by rumble then it would be a way of monetizing my acct without the subscribers needed/watch time.

winkeldinkel

No i dont....its not even close🤣😭ive tried for forever but could never get the hang of youtube...there is a lot to it...seems the perfect title sometimes is even more important than the content. Thanks for clearing that up! I misunderstood i guess and thought if anything was claimed by rumble then it would be a way of monetizing my acct without the subscribers needed/watch time.
Actually, until that new rule came into effect at the start of 2018 you would see ads running on the video copies in your account. Once that new requirement kicked in, the ads stopped. At least this has been my experience. It is very tough to make it on YouTube . I fully agree.

Actually, until that new rule came into effect at the start of 2018 you would see ads running on the video copies in your account. Once that new requirement kicked in, the ads stopped. At least this has been my experience. It is very tough to make it on YouTube . I fully agree.
Oh ok that makes sense then, i prob was reading old threads on here and assumed it was with that new requirement . Thanks!

sloggervlogger

YES, because you get 90% with Rumbles YouTube account. :cool:
The 90% have nothing to do with it I believe. First you have to share your earnings with YouTube who takes 45% and it doesn't matter if it is your channel or Rumble YouTube, Rumble has to give YouTube the same amount. You get 55%, of that you keep obviously 100% on your videos that aren't claimed and the videos claimed by Rumble you get 90%! Rumble I believe just has a better chance of choosing their advertising, they can tweak it better than us on our own, they they try to get the high end advertising which in turn then gives us more money than we would get.

sloggervlogger

I thought that we don't need the 1000 subs/4000hrs requirement if Rumble claims the video. So the ads will eventually be shown on the personal channel version but rumble gets the revenue and then the gives you 90%.
I believe you're correct. @winkeldinkel you really should see advertising on your claimed videos, it doesn't matter if your under the YouTube threshold.

Tripwire

Well it certainly hasn't happened in my account for more than a year. I only receive money from rumbles youtube.
Rumbles you tube is youtube
YES, because you get 90% with Rumbles YouTube account. :cool:
You get 90% after youtube have took their cut, so lets say you upload a video and rumble claims it , Rumble then gets paid 45% of that videos earnings, then Rumble take a further 10%, and you get what is left which is 45%, So when you say you get paid 90% you actually do not. No matter who has an account with youtube, youtube always takes 45% of each creators videos..

sloggervlogger

Rumbles you tube is youtube

You get 90% after youtube have took their cut, so lets say you upload a video and rumble claims it , Rumble then gets paid 45% of that videos earnings, then Rumble take a further 10%, and you get what is left which is 45%, So when you say you get paid 90% you actually do not. No matter who has an account with youtube, youtube always takes 45% of each creators videos..
That's what I said lol :D

Tripwire

The 90% have nothing to do with it I believe. First you have to share your earnings with YouTube who takes 45% and it doesn't matter if it is your channel or Rumble YouTube, Rumble has to give YouTube the same amount. You get 55%, of that you keep obviously 100% on your videos that aren't claimed and the videos claimed by Rumble you get 90%! Rumble I believe just has a better chance of choosing their advertising, they can tweak it better than us on our own, they they try to get the high end advertising which in turn then gives us more money than we would get.
Rumble don't have any power over what adverts are put on only youtube has that power, so they don't earn you anymore money than you would on your own channel the only difference is rumble have more subs and youtube will promote their videos more than say your average joe because they will promote videos that are being watched, more watched time more promotion . That is how it work's