DavidMcNab

I wish I could say it's because I'm famous, but I suspect it has something to do with number of posts, likes, responses and such in the forum. I didn't see that until you mentioned it.
(Maybe it's because a former member bashed me in his YouTube tirade but it went viral? :)

Tripwire

I wish I could say it's because I'm famous, but I suspect it has something to do with number of posts, likes, responses and such in the forum. I didn't see that until you mentioned it.
(Maybe it's because a former member bashed me in his YouTube tirade but it went viral? :)
Well done to you and wow really! Which video?,was it on here? And here's another like for you ! I thought you had a promotion!

@Tripwire David is referring to a guy that was on here and now banned. He made defamatory videos about Rumble . He profiled members of the community and our posts in here and had filthy things to say about David, Mario, Me and Chris the owner of the site. This is a tactic he uses with every site he has been on. Always claiming to be cheated of money by everyone. He was also uploading videos that he didn't own. I'm glad we don't have to be subjected to his drivel on here anymore.

Tripwire

Oh right I know who you are referring to and I did see a video on here (dont know if that is the one your talking about , but I didnt hear anyone mentioned, I am guessing that is not the one. But to be honest I cannot really remember what it said. Is this member banned ?

I believe he is currently banned because he mentions not being able to log into his account in the video. He was not able to post that video on here but he does have it on his personal YouTube. He is basically just venting his frustrations in the video and making personal attacks on people he doesn't know in this forum, It's a lot of nonsense really. He isn't getting anywhere with this.

DavidMcNab

I was referring to our buddy, Tim. He seems to be banned. I think there are some issues that prevent him from seeing things accurately. He said he had 678,000 followers on YouTube and I saw a screenshot. Initially, I believed that he had indeed been shut down through error or somethiing. His account did seem to be successful, and he claimed to be making over $1,000 per day.
But then the pattern emerged on here and he clung to his claim that he was owed $267,000 from Rumble. I strongly suspect that even that scenario with YouTube wasn't accurate. His lawsuit seemed to lose momentum when he had the next dispute. And now that seems to have lost momentum when his team of lawyers weren't real. He was appealing for help and legal representation on YouTube.
His videos show him lacking the wealth and material items that would support any claim that he was a successful YouTuber.

He attacked Mario, Chris, Me, Winkeldinkel (although he complimented her and seemed to be quite admiring at the same time). Nobody else was mentioned. It got into criticism about our ethnicity as well. He imitated me with a poor Irish accent when Scottish would have been appropriate.

I think we have seen the last of him though. His new YouTube channel isn't getting any attention and even his good friend, Adam Netnobody still isn't answering the door when Tim rings the bell.

It's a shame. I reached out to him in the beginning when he didn't grasp the idea of submitting his own content. If he had been uploading between now and then, he could have been making some actual income.

Tripwire

I was referring to our buddy, Tim. He seems to be banned. I think there are some issues that prevent him from seeing things accurately. He said he had 678,000 followers on YouTube and I saw a screenshot. Initially, I believed that he had indeed been shut down through error or somethiing. His account did seem to be successful, and he claimed to be making over $1,000 per day.
But then the pattern emerged on here and he clung to his claim that he was owed $267,000 from Rumble. I strongly suspect that even that scenario with YouTube wasn't accurate. His lawsuit seemed to lose momentum when he had the next dispute. And now that seems to have lost momentum when his team of lawyers weren't real. He was appealing for help and legal representation on YouTube.
His videos show him lacking the wealth and material items that would support any claim that he was a successful YouTuber.

He attacked Mario, Chris, Me, Winkeldinkel (although he complimented her and seemed to be quite admiring at the same time). Nobody else was mentioned. It got into criticism about our ethnicity as well. He imitated me with a poor Irish accent when Scottish would have been appropriate.

I think we have seen the last of him though. His new YouTube channel isn't getting any attention and even his good friend, Adam Netnobody still isn't answering the door when Tim rings the bell.

It's a shame. I reached out to him in the beginning when he didn't grasp the idea of submitting his own content. If he had been uploading between now and then, he could have been making some actual income.
What a funny guy, quite funny really when you think about it. So are you from Scotland then originally David?

What? you arent Irish Dave? oh no, now im depressed... lol, on a good note, my background is Scottish too, i believe, or Irish, or something like that, I know my last name is of Scottish descent , maybe English too... a good mix of stuff for sure. ;-)
I think i too have a Canadian accent eh.