Account verification on Rumble

oldrock

I noticed that I was able to post here in the forums prior to my activation, however my account did not allow me to comment on a video until I verified it. Account verification is a normal function on just about every website I have ever registered on so I am not sure what you are talking about it never happening before...

DaveDipper

I noticed that I was able to post here in the forums prior to my activation, however my account did not allow me to comment on a video until I verified it. Account verification is a normal function on just about every website I have ever registered on so I am not sure what you are talking about it never happening before...
Hello. Dave here... Scotland. Yes, Inland revenue, yahoo, other account services send a verification code & fine! If it works! I have gone in circles with RUMBLE & the "send the mob number verification" does not work (eg: country select/type number in/ system rejects it/NO FURTHER FORWARD). Been in/out internet, email process, 'verification', emailed RUMBLE SUPPORT... ZILCH!! ... It is a great chance to communicate outside the Orwellian restrictions of Utube... but RUMBLE HAVE A BUG RESTRICTING NUMBERS FROM GROWING. šŸ¤” Damn frustrating

DaveDipper

RUMBLE ... I AM SHOUTING FROM SCOTLAND šŸ˜” .... Please get the *telephone/verification code* issue fixed. It appears from forum reports - others suffer the same frustrations. IT FAILS TO COMPLETE THE PROCESS & NO CODE IS RECEIVED. I can only watch & not interact. If I wish to put up my own 'guitar repairs' channel & promote RUMBLE IN THE JUNGLE... u gotta fix this asap. Is it possibly certain countries interferences??

Attachments