Account update?

How can we know when our stats will be updated? I've reach more than 400k views on a video but my stats have been pretty much the same for many months and can't wait to get more info on my $...

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Hi Jessica,

Your stats are currently up to date and you can see them on your dashboard if you filter by date and platform (most of these views are from YouTube).

If you have more specific questions about your account please email support@rumble.com

If there are a lot of views, but no $, it means that the views could come from YT, and are views made before Rumble started managing your video, which unfortunetly also means, that you won't get paid for them.

As a lot of people seem to have problem with this, would there be a way that we could get a filter to filter those views out? I had a video that had a lot of views before I uploaded it to Rumble, so I knew when I saw those views suddenly in Rumble they were from before. The trouble is and I think where lots of people get confused is those views MOVE days, when really those views should be added to the day that video got uploaded to Rumble. So when you see suddenly a lot of new views you get the false impression that they happened on that day and you will be paid for those views, which is obviously not the case as there are from before you uploaded that video. It would just make it easier for newcomers and for people that want to see which views happened before and after that video got uploaded to Rumble. Just an idea!?

Last edited:

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
As a lot of people seem to have problem with this, would there be a way that we could get a filter to filter those views out? I had a video that had a lot of views before I uploaded it to Rumble, so I knew when I saw those views suddenly in Rumble they were from before. The trouble is and I think where lots of people get confused is those views MOVE days, when really those views should be added to the day that video got uploaded to Rumble. So when you see suddenly a lot of new views you get the false impression that they happened on that day and you will be paid for those views, which is obviously not the case as there are from before you uploaded that video. It would just make it easier for newcomers and for people that want to see which views happened before and after that video got uploaded to Rumble. Just an idea!?
We're currently working on this.

The original idea was to show each creator the universal stats for their content, including all the views and all the earnings that they've ever received.

Unfortunately from time to time it may get confusing because we'll do massive updates to the YT stats and that means there's will be a bulk of views added to the Rumble dashboard but no accompanying earnings.

Most creators understand that it's done for reporting purposes, but sometimes they do get disappointed because it does look like they're fresh views, when in fact we can't pay for them as we were not managing the video at the time of the views.

Stats and analytics are one of the most complex systems we run, so this isn't an easy task given that we want to be totally transparent with the user but at the same time we want to keep expectations realistic. Meaning that if we're managing the video exclusively, we want the creator to know exactly how many views each video has gotten everywhere online (including views we weren't there for), and separately how much money they've earned.

In this case there may be an expectation of Views+earnings being one and the same thing, but that can only happen if we manage the content before anyone else has had a chance to have it in their platform.

I hope that clarifies the issue.

BenW

My videos are first uploaded to Rumble and than I share it on other platforms, so I don't have views from before. That makes it much easier to see what a video proceeds.