Account payment

How long does it take everyone here to get paid? I have yet to be paid out for earnings two months ago. Getting really frustrated with the lack of customer service. Feeling like it’s a scam.

I believe you are paid a month after the views. In other words, you would be paid in March for your views accumulated in February. Once your cashout amount is at least 50 dollars, you can cash out. The 3rd party payments aol, yahoo etc come 6 months after the video was uploaded. I would contact support if you believe there is a glitch with your account.

I only see 2 videos on your account and only 1 appears to be monetized. Are you referring to other accounts on here? Contact @Mario and see if he can shed some light on this.

It has been almost two months. The rep Mario that I have dealt with has been less than helpful. I am about to hire a lawyer and sue. My payout so far is over 2000 and I have never received a dime. Just get the run around everyone I ask. The supposed PayPal account they sent money to was missing a letter on the email, yet the email on my account and PayPal is all accurate and never needed changing.

I think rumble only shows rumble’s amount so he probably has more from youtube or third parties. Sounds like it is a PayPal issue, if a paypal user wrongly received funds, I would think PayPal needs to resolve that issue. I would hope they have a way to recoup that and get it to the right e-mail, regardless of who made the letter error. I know it’s frustrating, whoever claimed your money was wrong to do that and I’m sure PayPal deals with this and will hopefully remedy it.

Yes that's correct. Rumble only displays their stats on the video Youtube earnings are not displayed on your video. You are right. It may be something he needs to sort out with paypal. Hopefully the money didn't go to the wrong person.

I also have my videos here and on YouTube. My YouTube channel video has 6400 views on YouTube but on Rumble the same video has 65,000,000 from YouTube. Something seems fishy. I can’t imagine more people watched a stupid video than a Super Bowl. Plus if those 65,000,000 views are from YouTube as Rumble claims, how come my channel still shows 6,400 views on the video. Wouldn’t It be the same. It’s been a week, YouTube doesn’t update. Might be scammed.

I also don’t believe some of the “Community Members” here. I think they’re plugs put in to hype the success of this site.

I think if you are patient you will see the benefits of being a member here. We are all supporters of rumble and speak very highly because of having success with them!

What is the link to your YouTube video showing the 65 mil views?

Wow, that is crazy and awesome! However I can't find the video anywhere else like the Rumble Youtube or any third party. Did you get full distrubution, limited or just use the Rumble player. Either way the video is monetized if it is on the Rumble player.

Do you see any estimated money in your stats and analytics?

6500 views on YouTube 65,000,000 views through rumble, coincidence. I don't care about money. I'm interested in why they say I have 65,000,000 views when I only have 6500 views. All these videos are fair use, no copy right claims. I'll just stick to the Youtube format and not here.

If I had a video on YouTube with a thousand views and I gave it to rumble to manage, those views would show up on my rumble analytics. So if I got 309 more views on rumble, my total would say 1,309. But, I would only be paid for the 309. Also, I would only be paid if I owned the content. Fair use or not, you have to own the content to be paid for it. Hope that helps.

6500 views on YouTube 65,000,000 views through rumble, coincidence. I don't care about money. I'm interested in why they say I have 65,000,000 views when I only have 6500 views. All these videos are fair use, no copy right claims. I'll just stick to the Youtube format and not here.
Rumble has got several YouTube channels where views could of come from. So you're not seeing just your views from your YouTube channel, you would see views from Rumble YouTube channels on your video as well, but if it is not really your video, than rumble is not for you anyway. We all work very hard to make our own content and not use other peoples videos!

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Hello everyone,

We deeply respect creators and we are currently looking into this case.

It is our policy to reward original content creators appropriately and users that fail to abide by this rule may have their accounts banned from Rumble.

I only see 2 videos on your account and only 1 appears to be monetized. Are you referring to other accounts on here? Contact @Mario and see if he can shed some light on this.
i
Hello everyone,

We deeply respect creators and we are currently looking into this case.

It is our policy to reward original content creators appropriately and users that fail to abide by this rule may have their accounts banned from Rumble.
Rumble has got several YouTube channels where views could of come from. So you're not seeing just your views from your YouTube channel, you would see views from Rumble YouTube channels on your video as well, but if it is not really your video, than rumble is not for you anyway. We all work very hard to make our own content and not use other peoples videos!
I am simply asking for some answers. PayPal has no record of anything

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
i

I am simply asking for some answers. PayPal has no record of anything
Casey,

We've emailed you from our support email asking you to allow us to finish the case and to verify what happened in your account before we can initiate a payout.

The support team has escalated this issue and even our CEO is involved in the conversation, and I just want to make clear your case is being worked on with the highest care. Since it is a very unique case we want to proceed carefully, and that directly translates to a slower resolution time.

The support team unfortunately can't give you answers it doesn't have, and instead of waiting until there's a resolution you've decided to threaten us with the use of a lawyer. You've been invited to reach out to our legal team as our support team does not deal with these interactions, but I can assure you that even then the case will not be finalized any faster.

Please allow us to contact you once we've resolved this, I can tell you that it will be in the next few days, but no conclusion has been reached yet.

As a side note: the community cannot benefit from this conversation as it is not an issue that's affecting any other user; you're welcome to share your details with anyone here and We won't moderate your comments unless they break the site's rules, but please stay on topic and don't share any identifiable information that belongs to you, or any internal communications we had with you.

This issue should've remained private but since you've decided to make it public in our forum, we will honor your message with a response.

Our more experienced users know that we are an extremely transparent company and we always strive to resolve any issues our creators face, you can ask them.

I am just asking for some customer service man! Not trying to be a jerk. I have a business lawyer that may be able to help. When it has been as long as it has I have questions. I have never been through anything like this before and have never just don’t things electronically. I appreciate your folks getting after it, but I want to help.

Not trying to be difficult, and you should understand why I would be upset. Seems that it should be on PayPal or whoever had the address wrong (email)

Last edited by a moderator: