About today’s rumble battle

Revids

You're right, there are lots of videos in the daily Battle that have been uploaded by someone who didn't create the video. It happens on a daily basis and there is no easy way to report the offending videos, apart from emailing rumble support. It should be made much easier to flag these videos.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
I've escalated this.

Keep in mind that videos go on to the battles while they are Rumbling, so it's possible for videos to be shown that may be deleted later for failing to pass our verification process. These videos are not paid in the end, and the prize goes to the next video in line that does pass verification.

Revids

It seems like someone is using videos in today’s rumbe battle that do not belong to them. I don’t believe they have permission to use these. They both are videos of Indian Ringneck Parrots . This is not fair to others.
Is this one of the videos you were referring to? It's still in the Battle, but the original video is here and is already licenced by storyful.com
That user's account definitely needs looking at by the team that verifies videos. They're probably already onto it with Mario escalating it.

Revids

So I check the Battle Leaderboard today and straight away, number 1 video, Bubble Poof, is a viral video originally posted years ago, this is just edited with music and different colours. 🤦‍♂️ Maybe videos should only go into the Battle after they've been verified. Seems like the only way to stop this happening. Even though the videos may get removed later, don't actually win or get a prize, I think it's still not a good look for Rumble.

chrisrumble

Administrator
Staff member
Are you looking at implementing an easy way to report/flag videos? Clicking a report button under the video and filling in a text box to explain why you're reporting it would be so much easier and quicker.
Absolutely. I just wish I could snap my fingers and have it done. Unfortunately, it will be many weeks till we have something launched. In the meantime, we will be following the forums for any reports.

PaulRimmer

Is this one of the videos you were referring to? It's still in the Battle, but the original video is here and is already licenced by storyful.com
That user's account definitely needs looking at by the team that verifies videos. They're probably already onto it with Mario escalating it.
Good find
Don't know why this is making me so angry.. i guess its just so unfair to others .. I know Rumble are aware and on to it etc, but , even looking at the video itself smacks so obviously copied 🙄.. ah well, say no more on the matter now !
So I check the Battle Leaderboard today and straight away, number 1 video, Bubble Poof, is a viral video originally posted years ago, this is just edited with music and different colours. 🤦‍♂️ Maybe videos should only go into the Battle after they've been verified. Seems like the only way to stop this happening. Even though the videos may get removed later, don't actually win or get a prize, I think it's still not a good look for Rumble.
WOW ... AND this one
View: https://youtu.be/nJaEy03MEK0

It does make the leaderboard look very ' Questionable ' .. there was a sunset post that has gone too ? GOOD news is @ricco_the_greenpied_irn moves up !