About earnings

Hi everyone,
So I have 3 videos on rumble viral, 2 videos have been up for over a month now. I have seen my videos all over the place, Yahoo, msn, and a couple of other places I can’t recall at this moment. My question is, how long does it take to see earnings from the third parties? Also is it earnings or do they purchase the videos to use them? Hopefully someone can help me out here.
Thank you Julia

sloggervlogger

Hi everyone,
So I have 3 videos on rumble viral, 2 videos have been up for over a month now. I have seen my videos all over the place, Yahoo, msn, and a couple of other places I can’t recall at this moment. My question is, how long does it take to see earnings from the third parties? Also is it earnings or do they purchase the videos to use them? Hopefully someone can help me out here.
Thank you Julia
3rd party can be earned with clicks/watch time/adverts on Yahoo msn, aol .... and yes broadcast, tv companies, websites can also purchase your video. msn you'll see as Rumble earnings pretty much straight away. You can filter for those. AOL, yahoo can take 6-8 month. Sales can also take months to show up.

Y
3rd party can be earned with clicks/watch time/adverts on Yahoo msn, aol .... and yes broadcast, tv companies, websites can also purchase your video. msn you'll see as Rumble earnings pretty much straight away. You can filter for those. AOL, yahoo can take 6-8 month. Sales can also take months to show up.
Thank you,
I haven’t seen anything for msn as yet, I guess it takes time. I’ve seen a article that someone wrote up on one of my video, would that be considered a earning as well?

sloggervlogger

Y

Thank you,
I haven’t seen anything for msn as yet, I guess it takes time. I’ve seen a article that someone wrote up on one of my video, would that be considered a earning as well?
I would certainly ask Rumble if it could be. MSN should definitely be there! Go to stats and analytics, then on the left filter for a date, Rumble, and referral. MSN should be there.

BenW

Trustworthy Member
Y

Thank you,
Microsoft views(MSN) are shown within the Rumble views. Not seperately like Yahoo or AOL. if you are on the Stats and Analytics page you can filter within 'Rumble' on 'By Domain'. There you will see www.msn.com

Last edited:
Thank you f
I would certainly ask Rumble if it could be. MSN should definitely be there! Go to stats and analytics, then on the left filter for a date, Rumble, and referral. MSN should be there.
Microsoft views(MSN) are shown within the Rumble views. Not seperately like Yahoo or AOL. if you are on the Stas and Analytics page you can filter within 'Rumble' on 'By Domain'. There you will see www.msn.com
Ok so I may have missed that, I will look into it.
Thank you