A problem in posting my videos

egyptianman

How my videos are rejected as copyright, even though I photographed them exclusively in my home .. this is injustice and slander
Screenshot ٠٥-١٦-٢٠٢٠ ١٩.٢١.٤١.png

egyptianman

They won't accept all videos. You can try watching some of the ones that do get accepted for ideas about what Rumble is looking for in a video.
Why don't they accept all the videos, there is similar content found in the filed, but my videos delete it because of copyright. Even though I made an exclusive photo in my home, they will make me lose the credibility of the site

1589690585491.png

cdngreenwaterdiver

Why don't they accept all the videos, there is similar content found in the filed, but my videos delete it because of copyright. Even though I made an exclusive photo in my home, they will make me lose the credibility of the site

View attachment 879
As David mentioned, Rumble is not the same as Youtube where every video submitted is accepted. Rumble requires content that is at time different so to say. Interesting or out of the ordinary activities. As mentioned, watch some of the submissions from other creators for ideas .
It can be frustrating at times, trust me I know. But keep working at it and you will be successful.

egyptianman

As David mentioned, Rumble is not the same as Youtube where every video submitted is accepted. Rumble requires content that is at time different so to say. Interesting or out of the ordinary activities. As mentioned, watch some of the submissions from other creators for ideas .
It can be frustrating at times, trust me I know. But keep working at it and you will be successful.
Thanks for your helpful directions

1589737407559.png