A little help. Just uploaded first video

mrleonard66

Hello. Just uploaded a popular video I shot yesterday. I linked the youtube. Set it to rumble 'exclusive'.
After all that is there anything else I need to do?
They gave me a 'monetize' embed code for example.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Hello. Just uploaded a popular video I shot yesterday. I linked the youtube. Set it to rumble 'exclusive'.
After all that is there anything else I need to do?
They gave me a 'monetize' embed code for example.
wait for approval, 1-3 days... and that's it.. sit back and relax!

cdngreenwaterdiver

is the video in question the one at "vv"? Hope there was some editing done to the audio as it looks like the version on mrleonard66 page has been approved.

cdngreenwaterdiver

Yeah, unfortunately without bleeping we can't do full distribution.
The "trending news" is within Rumble then is it? curious as I know full approvals usually have titles similar, showing what category they are placed in. Thanks for the explanation Mario

mrleonard66

Ok. Im confused...do I need to edit and bleep? ANd also...it is then distributed here AND on youtube? Would it not make sense only to have at one place? I am just not sure how this platform works. I thought is was ....I have a viral video but few subscribers...so I then have my content on Rumble Youtube portal or whatever...for wider reach and monetizing...

cdngreenwaterdiver

There con not be any profanities within a video being submitted to Rumble in the hopes of it being distributed to other third party platforms for income. If you have set up your account to also publish onto YouTube, that will happen with all your submissions. Without editing, it may only end up within Rumble's library.

brenmichelle

You want the video on as many platforms as possible for the greatest distribution. Can you get an app that will help you edit and bleep the profanities? This will help the chances of full distribution

lonewolf7878

So am I correct. That this platform is like how YouTube is trying 2 become, another form of TV & not a place where u can freely Express urself. Meaning if it's not all puppies &kittens it's not welcomed

brenmichelle

Anyone is welcome to upload videos here on Rumble. Unless it violates their policy your video can be here. (YouTube seems to be much more active in messing with people they just don’t like or don’t agree with). However, in terms of promotion of your video, that’s not guaranteed. Many videos, including ones with puppies or kittens get rejected everyday from top tier promotion. So, overall it’s a great place to start a channel, but if you are looking for distribution, it’s not guaranteed. I hope that answers you better?