5 uploaded videos missing less than month since upload

BLLRMD

Is it normal for uploaed videos, even one I got full profit sharing, to have disappeared? The First one ever that I uploaded when I joined was 4-16-20, it's the first 5 I uploaded.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
This wouldn't be normal as videos don't "disappear"; I can see all your uploads and they're available.

What do you mean when you say they disappeared?

BLLRMD

Good Day Mario, The attachment has a picture of last video I can actually see on my uploads. Guess it's more than I thought missing its 9 of them. Missing is the first one I was requested by Filip to join and upload, 1. High Spirited cat moment Then #2. Respect the cat Bubble. #3. Diesel the calf with Sardo Bull (But yall changed name to "Sweet baby calf adorably plays with his Mothers ear" - on rumble viral and MSN discription does not match it goes from mother in caption to bull in discription, which I'm not to happy about but guess once published you cant change) #4. Cute bull calf Diesel #5. Cute little bull calf #6. Young bull and heifer wanting attention #7. Beautiful Sardo Bull. #8. Chicken has her own flower bed ideas. #9. Young bull interrupts work for attention

Thank you for replying and assistance.

Attachments

BLLRMD

Good Day Mario, The attachment has a picture of last video I can actually see on my uploads. Guess it's more than I thought missing its 9 of them. Missing is the first one I was requested by Filip to join and upload, 1. High Spirited cat moment Then #2. Respect the cat Bubble. #3. Diesel the calf with Sardo Bull (But yall changed name to "Sweet baby calf adorably plays with his Mothers ear" - on rumble viral and MSN discription does not match it goes from mother in caption to bull in discription, which I'm not to happy about but guess once published you cant change) #4. Cute bull calf Diesel #5. Cute little bull calf #6. Young bull and heifer wanting attention #7. Beautiful Sardo Bull. #8. Chicken has her own flower bed ideas. #9. Young bull interrupts work for attention

Thank you for replying and assistance.
Think I might of found them I noticed the button but it says "All" ( put an attachment pic) Believe I thought that meant would show all, when i clicked on "Live" I saw the ones I was missing. My fault I did not know.. I assumed all meant all of them. Sorry for the mix up and waste of time on your end. Thank you very much

Attachments

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Think I might of found them I noticed the button but it says "All" ( put an attachment pic) Believe I thought that meant would show all, when i clicked on "Live" I saw the ones I was missing. My fault I did not know.. I assumed all meant all of them. Sorry for the mix up and waste of time on your end. Thank you very much
Phew,

That's good, means everything's working fine!