3rd Party Payouts?

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Glad to hear ;)

I can't take the credit, but I'll make sure to pass the compliment along.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
MSN started reporting as Rumble views since September 2017.

All third party views are caught up until May 2017. Anything after then has not been reported in our our system yet.

DoxiePom

June is still not processed, but May is. I am missing some 3rd party revenue for some videos uploaded and fully distributed in May however, really curious if they are included in the June payments.

@Mario; I guess you mean 2017 instead of 2016 ;)

RebeccaStout

I'm worried ... I was paid for Aprils 3rd party. But nothing since (not May, nor June). It sounds like people got paid for May?

DoxiePom

For me, May transaction came in on the 17th of May @RebeccaStout. I assume it will be processed for everyone at the same time. Still waiting for June, it's about time that comes in as well.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
As always, our finance team processes payments on an ongoing basis, and we're trying to get everyone their payouts as soon as possible within a reasonable time frame.

The majority of our members understand that we process and pay 3rd party earnings as soon as we're able to do so,

So please trust that if a payment is due to your account it will be available asap. This process has always been the same since the site started and our creators have always received what is due to them, sometimes it takes a bit long but they still get it.

RebeccaStout

Thanks Mario. Im patient. I was getting confused because everyone is talking about June payment processing and I havent seen Mays. Thanks for answering.

RebeccaStout

Has mays been processed and gone out? People spoke of waiting for junes. ... I havent gotten mays. Should I be sad (that it was zero ... id be surprised with millions if hits tho)

RebeccaStout

Im not at a computer right now to properly look that up. However, from what I see there on a phone set to desktop is a flat line, 0 plays (impossible not to mention I was paid for one of the months) since Ive been here. Everything from Rumble shows up fine. My Youtube earnings show but 0 views there as well. I have a screen shot though Im nit sure what to do with it. I have a couple viral videos all over the web, fully promoted. The 3rd party money I made wasnt bad given the fact it only counted half of the initial month I was here I didnt know if everyone was paid for may already or not. Ill come back when I have access to a computer to really check.