1st Video Uploaded to Rumble

Hello everyone, my first upload here was only about 5 minutes ago, Cruiser the Indian Ringneck Parrot is a very talented and talkative boy. This video was uploaded to another site about 2 years ago and has taken off, in the last 12 months, a collection of his videos on that site now have in excess of a Million Views. this particular video is currently sitting on 974,000 views and is my top video. I came across Rumble this morning, had a good look through it and thought I would give it a go. So for now just one video from me. I hope you like it. Talking parrot, Cruiser is an Indian Ringneck Parrot, he was hatched in August 2012, We pulled him in from the nest at the age of 2 weeks, for handraising, his parents were in my avairy and my daughter wanted a bird to interact with. Video sites have been fantastic in teaching Cruiser how to talk, and now he teaches other parrots to talk. These birds don't learn by direct talking, rather they copy and mimic what sounds they hear in their environment, So if you swear at someone in the same room chances are the bird will pick up that swear word. Thankfully Cruiser does not swear. https://rumble.com/v70tp5-cruiser-the-very-talented-irn-parrot.html

DavidMcNab

oh nice video by the way
That's an adorable video!
I started with Rumble the same way. It was a contact after a video I posted and I knew nothing about uploading or the world of video marketing. I actually just uploaded a few videos to protect them from a pirate who was stealing mine off YouTube. Then I started making serious money.

BenW

Hello everyone, my first upload here was only about 5 minutes ago, Cruiser the Indian Ringneck Parrot is a very talented and talkative boy. This video was uploaded to another site about 2 years ago and has taken off, in the last 12 months, a collection of his videos on that site now have in excess of a Million Views. this particular video is currently sitting on 974,000 views and is my top video. I came across Rumble this morning, had a good look through it and thought I would give it a go. So for now just one video from me. I hope you like it. Talking parrot, Cruiser is an Indian Ringneck Parrot, he was hatched in August 2012, We pulled him in from the nest at the age of 2 weeks, for handraising, his parents were in my avairy and my daughter wanted a bird to interact with. Video sites have been fantastic in teaching Cruiser how to talk, and now he teaches other parrots to talk. These birds don't learn by direct talking, rather they copy and mimic what sounds they hear in their environment, So if you swear at someone in the same room chances are the bird will pick up that swear word. Thankfully Cruiser does not swear. https://rumble.com/v70tp5-cruiser-the-very-talented-irn-parrot.html
Beautiful Parrot you have. Hope you will do it here on Rumble as well as on that other site. Good luck!

PubgMasterGame

ohh nice one