1 Problem and 2 Suggestions (Safari, Video Progress Saving, and Layout)

N0RTHERNLIGHTS

Recently started using Rumble, and here are my thoughts:

Overall it has a lot of potential and I'm excited to see where it goes.

In need of fixing:
1. I use Safari, and the maximize/full screen button does not actually expand the video but rather take me to a full screen format where the video remains the same size with a huge black border all around. I hope this gets fixed soon because I use Safari for most of everything and I'd imagine I'm not the only one.

Suggestions:
1. When I watch a video on YouTube and close it and come back to it later, it resumes from where I left off before. Unfortunately Rumble doesn't do this so it's always annoying to have to write down the time I left off on if I can't watch a full video in one sitting. Hopefully this can change.

2. I find it hard to navigate the interface - hard to find what I want. there should be more clear buttons to go to subscriptions/channels I'm following (rather than try to access it through the main menu first). Maybe it's just that I'm too used to YouTube still but navigation through the different parts could use improvements.

triggs

Recently started using Rumble, and here are my thoughts:

Overall it has a lot of potential and I'm excited to see where it goes.

In need of fixing:
1. I use Safari, and the maximize/full screen button does not actually expand the video but rather take me to a full screen format where the video remains the same size with a huge black border all around. I hope this gets fixed soon because I use Safari for most of everything and I'd imagine I'm not the only one.

Suggestions:
1. When I watch a video on YouTube and close it and come back to it later, it resumes from where I left off before. Unfortunately Rumble doesn't do this so it's always annoying to have to write down the time I left off on if I can't watch a full video in one sitting. Hopefully this can change.

2. I find it hard to navigate the interface - hard to find what I want. there should be more clear buttons to go to subscriptions/channels I'm following (rather than try to access it through the main menu first). Maybe it's just that I'm too used to YouTube still but navigation through the different parts could use improvements.
I have the exact same problems as Northern. I just quit watching it on my desktop in safari because the screen always stay the same size and never expands to a full screen view, super annoying.

another huge problem is that I mostly watch rumble on my iPad and when the iPad is in the horizontal position the videos will never play. When you tap the play button the video just does a quick blip but it never starts playing. Then I will turn it to portrait and try it there and the video goes to a black screen and won’t play.

it gets very frustrating and I end up just going back to YouTube, I hate to do that so please get this fixed ASAP. Thanks

Venge77

Totally agree with OP. The platform really needs to be updated in so many ways. I see virtually no developer response to any of these suggestions being made, which tells me that they are completely unresponsive. That being the case, there is no point me bringing my loyalty to this platform.