Littlethings.com

Hi everyone
I found one of my videos with millions of views on Littlethings.com on their own player and it’s not licenced through rumble. Has anyone had any experience with little things? I think they are partners with another video company platform.

Comments

• I had some revenue from Rumble for Littlethings.com and I also had some money from another licence company. So they're working with multiple companies.
  • Well that’s a good thing. I don’t believe rumble has claimed the video yet. I sent them an email. Thanks for your feedback @sloggervlogger
  • @sloggervlogger dose in your transactions window specifically say that it is from littlethings.com ?
  • @cseh_17 yes when you filter by referral. It says www.littlethings.com
  • @sloggervlogger @morganmitchell

As I thought, it still goes through Rumble. Littlethings.com is one of the top Rumble partners, and all the videos they use go through the Rumble player, that's why I was curious. It does not have to necessarily look like the usual Rumble player, they allow for top partners to personalize the player.
  • Where did you find the viewcount for your video on littlethings.com @morganmitchell? I discovered one of my videos (https://www.littlethings.com/dachshund-scared-of-lemon/) on that website as well after I saw this topic, but can't see the how many views it has.
  • They used to show view count last time I checked and now they don’t. It was well over a million back in August when I sold the video to rumble. I still don’t see it under my referrals and if it’s using a personalized rumble player, it wouldn’t be third party. I sent an email to support last week, haven’t heard back yet.
If you want to take part in the discussions click the Connect in the top right!