Video still pending

Hi everyone
I have had a video pending for 3 days and I was wondering if anyone else is seeing a delay.
They usually go through the next morning after uploading, so I was just curious if things were behind.

Thanks

Comments

• Hi @morganmitchell,

I see the only video pending in your account was uploaded on the 27th, we're still within the normal approval time frame.
  • Thanks @Mario
    I am just wondering since this is the first time it has taken so long (what can I say, patience is not my strength!!)

Have a great day
  • No worries.
  • Just touching base because that video is still pending. Is it still in the normal approval time frame @mario
  • Hi Morgan,

Sorry for the delay, your video has now been approved to the highest distribution tier.
  • edited October 3
    Hi @Mario
    I have a similar situation with my video uploaded on 28th and I'm not sure is it still in the normal approval time frame or maybe something went wrong during my upload. Can you please check?
  • Yeah, a video I uploaded a few days ago is not even rumbling either... good to know is not just me.
  • edited October 5
    The video I mentioned two days ago (uploaded on 28th September) is still pending.
  • I think they are a little behind. My videos usually get approved by the next morning and now they are taking a couple of days.
  • I think you're right! @morganmitchell
    What do you guys do in this kind of situation? Do you keep uploading new videos as usual or you wait to see what will happen with those pending videos first?
  • I uploaded 2 videos on Tuesday and Wednesday morning the last one I uploaded got limited, so I deleted it. The other video is STILL pending, so I am not sure if the videos that have to get processed manually are the ones behind. I don’t like to upload more until I know what gets accepted, but that’s just me
  • Back in the day it used to take weeks for videos to get approved (I've had one that took 11 weeks)... but it's really annoying that it's taking days (hopefully it won't take longer than that) again, especially because my video is being requested by another agency and it's stuck here, waiting for Rumble to make a decision... time is money!!
  • Yeah, my thoughts exactly! I asked because I currently have two pending videos (uploaded on September 28th, and October 2nd) and I'm hesitant to upload any more before I see how those two will perform.
  • I am awaiting two video approvals as well! Hopefully they happen today, I hate waiting the weekend
  • Me too... Good luck! :)
  • Mine finally got approved!
  • Congrats!!!! I haven’t heard anything yet, so will probably have to wait until at least Tuesday since Monday is a holiday!
  • Haha, as I was typing this one of mine got approved too!
  • You never know; they're still approving videos today, so it could happen! Good luck!
  • I have never got approval in the middle of the afternoon so they must be playing catch up! One in, one more to go!
  • edited October 6
    Yay! Yeah, no videos got approved this morning (at least none got uploaded to their YT channel until a few hours ago), so they're doing it now.
  • Me too! Uploaded one on the 4th, usually it would of been approved the next morning. Still waiting...
  • Me too, waiting on videos from over a week ago
  • edited October 7
    Yay! First of my two videos, that I mentioned, was approved yesterday afternoon and the other one is currently rumbling... :)
  • Maybe we all got put in timeout! :)
  • Haha, maybe! I still have one awaiting approval but it was uploaded on Thursday.
    On the plus side, I did noticed that one of my videos got limited at 8:00am the next day after uploading, so if it isn’t going through, it will probably get full distribution :)
  • Hahahaha it looks like your logic was right - my video uploaded on 2nd October has just been approved for full distribution :)
  • Congrats! Mine got full this morning too!
  • Congrats!! :)
  • Finally! My videos that have been in the queue for the last two weeks just got accepted for full distribution as well :-)
If you want to take part in the discussions click the Connect in the top right!