3rd Party Payouts?

I've not had any 3rd party payouts since January. Have they been paid out since then? Did I just not earn any?

Comments

• The last rollout was for the month of January.
  • I received a 3rd party payment in June 2017 for a video uploaded in October 2016. I think it varies from person to person but generally 6 to 8 months from upload.
  • Hi guys,

February and March will be getting processed starting this week.
  • how long does it take to atleast see the possible payout from third party? cause we have one 3rd party that has over 4.6 million views from one of our videos but its not showing any third party earnings yet. Thanks
  • It takes about 6 months in average for earnings to show up on your dashboard from 3rd parties. Views that occurred in Feb and March will be reporting into your dashboard starting this week.
  • @Mario So how many months has Youtube updated?
  • Hey@cauuthovo

YouTube earnings update in about 4-5 days.
  • @Mario How eCPM on YouTube is only about 0.02? why?
  • Hey @cauuthovo,

if that's the Ecpm that YouTube is reporting, then that's what they will be paying. Their CPM payout varies wildly and sometimes it can be very low like in your example.
  • I started uploading in April and had no 3rd party payments as of yet,i have had some views from microsoft but no others show yet, but not had any payments yet, I may not have had any i just dont know , but im sure it will catch up eventually.
If you want to take part in the discussions click the Connect in the top right!