Videos pending approval

Hi all, I know this is a breach of forum etiquette 101

But, I can't find the answer to my question, so apologies if this is answered somewhere, I was starting right at it, and still had to make this post anyway!

Question:

I have 6 of 11 videos still pending since friday, a few which were uploaded over the weekend (so I know they won't be looked at yet) but I expected at least one approval to come through today.

Is this normal or did I break something?

Comments

• edited August 29
    Hi there,

Approvals may take up to 3 business days depending on the license that you chose. So this falls within the expected time frame.

In your case your videos have been approved for limited distribution, and emails were sent to you for each video to approve them. If you don't click on the links found within the emails, then your videos can't go live.

Please check you received these emails as you have 5 pending videos at the moment.
  • can you have someone resend them all please?
  • @mario I figured out the problem. emails for videos from rumble will go into a threaded conversation and only the first will show. You should add a link to the "agreement" pdf that would allow us to accept it. Problem solved.
  • Hey @4dogsandalittlelady,

We're currently working on a better way to manage this kind of video and it will be available very soon, stay tuned. I'm sure you'll like it.
If you want to take part in the discussions click the Connect in the top right!