What is Rumble.com Views Count Policy.

Hi Community any one Know what is Rumble.com View Count Policy. i am share My videos links on facebook,whatsapp groups and also email But in rumble stats only increase 5 to 6 views daily yesterday my 100+ friends watch my video but in rumble they increase only 3 views.

i am share explore bar links like below

Sage 300 for Construction and Real Estate

kindly any one help me how to increase my rumble views traffic what type of link generate views bar links or Embeded Links.
@mario

Comments

• Hey @msamilodhi

The views that are reported to your account are only the monetized views, Facebook and other non-monetized views do not get counted.

To increase your revenue and views, have your friends watch your videos in Rumble. Also remember it takes about a day for
    Rumble views to be updated.
  • If you share the Rumble link on FaceBook, it will count as a monetized view.
    Maybe Mario could confirm this please?
  • @Mario @DavidMcNab

WHAT IS BEST FOR INCREASE views and Share rumble browser link Or Embedded Link
  • Hello guys,

Facebook views are not counted and not monetized if they happen within facebook, this is because they don't run ads in their platform yet.

You can share a Rumble link on Facebook, and it will be monetized if the viewer watches the video on Rumble or a Rumble player embedded site. You can also monetize with YouTube views if we're managing the video there, but we all know YouTube pays a lot less than rumble per views.
  • @mario Thanks Understand
If you want to take part in the discussions click the Connect in the top right!