How to earn money @rumble

Hi guys, I uploaded my video and in 6 days i got 22 views,i want to know how exactly i can earn money here,
i am using youtube since last month and i started earning from day 1.only thing need to do was to create an adsense account.
No. of advertisement on my video decides my earning there.
Here as i am not seeing any advertisement,so how rumble make money from these video.
Please guide me or suggest me how can i earn money step by step if possible.

Comments

• I'd be happy to send you a document that I have that answers a lot of questions. I'll send it to an email address if you message it to me.
    Basically, you won't see estimated earnings for at least a few days or a week. You can't cash out until you reach 120days and $50.
    I can tell you that I've been on YouTube for three years and Rumble for one year. I've made almost exactly 100x the money here. That's one year compared to three, so 300x the profit.
    I can't cash out on YouTube until $100.
    You'll undoubtedly be happier with your video promotion, your views and your earnings with Rumble. The wait is no big deal and once the money starts, it's pretty continuous.
  • Good day, please send me an explanation as to profit here for my email :ekaterina270485@yandex.ru
  • Hi @DavidMcNab Thank you for ur response ,here is my emailId: akash90srivastava@gmail.com
  • It should be in your inbox.
  • Please send to the following: coffeegulper@gmail.com
  • I'll send it now.
  • I would also love some information if possible: parronttalk@gmail.com
  • edited April 14
    Please send to me as well. athomp38@gmail.com

Thank you.
  • Done.

If anybody who has received this and found it helpful, please subscribe to my channel :)
  • Hey can you send it to me. @escandon785@gmail.com
  • Hi David can you please also send me the document. My email is smartapproach1595@gmail.com
  • I just tried to find your channel. Can you give me a video title please? I find it easier that way.
  • cheers to that David McNab, thanks to meeting you at the Grand Cayman airport, as you know i have been posting on rumble and income is growing. Thanks for all your assistance along the way .Feel free everyone to check my channel on here. subscribe if you like, i will definitely reciprocate
  • @cdngreenwaterdiver Thanks. I always look forward to your videos!
  • Hi David can you please also send me the document. My email is selhayani@hotmail.fr thanqs
  • hi David please also send me information on my email i also want to know more about rumble kanwarsharafatalirajput627@gmail.com
  • Hi @DavidMcNab can you please also send me the document. My email is Nguyendinhquan09@gmail.com
    I am having difficulties and would like to receive your experience.
    thank you very much
  • edited April 28
    Done. Thanks. Have I missed anyone?
  • how it works guy's please advise
  • Hey @Vuvan, I replied to your comment directly, please check your inbox.
  • I have no idea how this site works. Help
  • edited April 30
    @lorettalo
    @assmama
    I don't work for Rumble. I'm a content creator but I can send you info on what I've learned.
    Email me at ptbocyclist@hotmail.com
  • @DavidMcNab I indeed have ads on my video (I was recruited). I have over 270 views so far (so, it's not doing so well). I've had over 11,000 hits on Youtube for the video alone since I got here. I don't know what to do to get this video popular here and to start earning more than the 14 cents it has from you (and nothing listed as Youtube or 3rd party earnings yet). Would that document you've sent people help me out? If you think so could you mail it to wolfysluv@gmail.com thank you so much in advance for anything you can offer
  • For my estimated earnings, do I earn that whole amount?
  • Yes, how does the estimated earnings work? Everything else is 0 on my earnings page. So, I'm confused. The estimated earnings are high for me at this point because my video took off.
  • Can you send that document to me, wolfysluv@aol.com? thank you in advance. :)
  • edited May 12
    @RebeccaStout
    I'll definitely send you that. I'm waiting on confirmation of accuracy on a few points and then I'll get you a copy. Please add another post here if I haven't gotten this to you within a week.

Estimated earnings come when Rumble calculates what the views translate to, based on the eCM that applies. The earnings become finalized roughly 120 days later.
    I know it's hard to wait, but the money is real and you will see it. Eventually, it just keeps rolling in.
    Then there are the third party earnings at six months after upload (approximately). They can be very significant.
  • DavidMcNab send me information at hannanzafar43@gmail.com
  • I have been active on this site for 1 week now and I have 2 videos that seem to be going well out of 20, I'm very interested in learning more about Rumble and what I need to do to succeed :-) Can you please send me some info also @DavidMcNab cheers !!
If you want to take part in the discussions click the Connect in the top right!